Microsoft is unveiling a slew of indie games that will soon join Xbox Game Pass. Here are 4 gems you shouldn’t miss.
Like every fall, Microsoft organized its showcase in collaboration with the Twitch streaming platform, in honor of the next independent games to come. During this presentation, about twenty titles were shown, so it is sometimes difficult to sort them out. This is why we have selected the 4 nuggets that you should not miss, and which will soon be available in the Xbox Game Pass catalog.
If you like Werewolf board game, then Eville is definitely for you. We find in this game the same mechanics of deduction and investigation, all reworked with even more magic and heroic actions. To flush out the conspirators, you will have to use your special faculties, set traps or even kill magical creatures. Eville will be available in Game Pass on PC and console from October 11.
Homestead Arcana is a simulation game in which you have to take care of a farm and heal your environment with your magical powers. Ah yes, because in fact you play as a witch, so your farm will look nothing like your grandparents’. Of course, you’ll also need to explore the game’s universe to learn more about the corrupt kingdom and the miasma that eats away at it. The game will be available in 2023 on the Game Pass.
Song of Iron 2
In a completely different style, Song of Iron 2 will push you to trust your instincts as a fighter as you prepare to go to war under Odin’s command. With its viking atmosphere and visually pleasing graphics, it’s a game that won’t leave you indifferent. The title is still under development and therefore has no release date, but it will obviously be available in the Game Pass catalog.
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank
After his tax evasion, Turnip Boy is released from prison to return to the straight path of legality. This is false, this time he will rob a bank in order to recover as much money as possible (logical). We therefore find in this game a compendium of action and absurdity, while our anti-hero joins the Pickled Gang and even uses weapons bought on the dark webb to get by. If we absolutely do not recommend that you do this in real life, the game will be available in the Game Pass in 2023.
If you are fond of independent games, you will find below the complete list of all the games mentioned during the showcase, with information concerning their availability on the Xbox Game Pass, as indicated on the Microsoft site.
- Amazing Cultivation Simulator (Gamera Games / GSQ Games) – Available in the Game Pass
- BigCon (Skybound Games) – Available in Game Pass upon release
- Born of Bread (WildArts Studio)
- Call of the Wild: The Angler (Avalanche Studios) – Available
- Cities Skylines: Plazas & Boardwalks (Paradox Interactive) – Available
- Eville (Versus Evil) – Available in Game Pass upon release
- Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed (IllFonic, Inc.) – Available for pre-order
- Homestead Arcana (Skybound Games) – Available in Game Pass upon release
- Let’s Cook Together 2 (Yellow Dot)
- Metal: Hellsinger (Funcom) – Available in Game Pass September 15
- Mooncars (Humble Games) – Available in Game Pass on September 27
- rainbow billy (Skybound Games) – Available in Game Pass upon release
- Shoulders of Giants (Moving Pieces Interactive)
- Song of Iron 2 (Resting Relic)
- spiderheck (tinyBuild) – Available for pre-order
- Turnip Boy Robs a Bank (Graffiti Games) – Available in Game Pass upon release
- Valheim (Coffee Stain Publishing) – Available in Game Pass upon release
- walking dead (Skybound Games) – Available in Game Pass upon release
- Ynglet (Triple Topping) – Available
- You Suck at Parking (Happy Volcano) – Available in Game Pass