Microsoft reveals the games that will be offered to Xbox Game Pass subscribers for the beginning of June. Which are you going to try?
As at the beginning of each month, Microsoft delights us with the announcement of the next games offered as part of the Xbox Game Pass subscription. This time again, the firm is betting on quality rather than quantity with a total of 6 new games. They will all be available in the next few days, and there are two AAA nuggets among them. Check out the full list of games added to the Xbox Game Pass catalog here:
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 1
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console and PC) – June 2
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 7
- Chorus (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 7
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 7
- Spacelines from the Far Out (Console and PC) – June 7
For the first half of June, subscribers will have the pleasure of discovering from the day of its release Spacelines from the Far Out, which is a particularly goofy management game. It puts you in the heart of a space airline that will have to be run using original characters completely overwhelmed by events.
On the AAA side, Microsoft delights us with the addition of For Honor: Marching Fire Edition and Assassin’s Creed Origins. The first game is a creation of the Arkane Lyon studio, which worked on the recent death loop and whom we interviewed during the Pegasus. The second is a Ubisoft product, which traces the origins of the assassin ideology. This title also benefits from the FPS boost and can run up to 60 fps on Xbox Series.
How to enjoy these games?
As a reminder, Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service offered by Microsoft on Xbox and PC. It is available at a price of €9.99 per month for standard access which gives you access to a large library of games that is regularly renewed. For €12.99, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also gives you access to the cloud, Xbox Live Gold and the EA Play game library.
From June 15, Microsoft informs us that it will be necessary to say goodbye to certain other games, of which here is the complete list.
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Greedfall (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Limbo (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console and PC)
Games with Gold games
At the same time, Microsoft unveils the list of 4 games that will be offered to Xbox Live Gold subscribers in June. The list contains:
- Aven Colony (€29.99): Available June 1-30
- Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition (€29.99): Available from June 16 to July 15
- Super Meat Boy (€14.39): Available from June 1 to 15
- Raskulls (€9.49): Available from June 16 to 30
The prices displayed are those applied to those who do not have the appropriate subscription. As a reminder, Xbox Live Gold is included in the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription which is displayed at a price of €12.99 per month, or is available independently at a price of €6.99 per month. This subscription allows you to play online multiplayer games and receive a minimum of two free games per month.